Since I use LinkedIn for managing business contctsextensively the potential for automatic updates has potential. I tried it on a Win7 64 bit PC with 32 bit Outlook 2003 & had to remove it after 72 hours. A previously well behaved Outlook installation started continually hanging up as it was apparently trying to contact LinkedIn to update my scores of contacts. There is no setting to say how often the connector should check for updates or any other configurations options at this time that I could find. I did notice that if I added a new contact via the LinkedIn website no new contact appeared in the LinkedIn folder and very often when I tried to link a new LinkedIn contact with a contact already in my contacts folder there was a connection error even if I put a copy of the contact into the LinkedIn folder. I contacted LinkedIn about this but have had no response. I'm not sure if the problem is with LinkedIn or the connector itself but until this comes out of beta and is more stable I'll stay away from it.