- 1 lb firm fish fillets like cod
- 1 green or yellow zucchini sliced into 1/4 inch rounds
- 1 c. cherry tomatoes, try not to use the sweet ones
- 8 asparagus spears
- 1/2 c. kalamata olives, pitted & halved
- 4 tbls (about a 1/4 cup). of your favorite pesto, I use a garlic based one
Prepare 4 foil sheets by tearing them into 12" squares. Spray with a non-stick cooking spray & set aside.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Cut the fish into 4 even pieces & place in the center of the foil squares. Spread the fish with a tbl of the pesto and the evenly distribute the vegetables & olives on top of the 4 fish pieces. Fold the foil packets to cover everything and roll the top tightly to seal. Don't miss this step or the juices will leak out the packs & the fish will dry out.
Bake in oven for 20 to 30 minutes, depending on how thick the fish fillets are.
Place the packs on everyone's plate & let them open them at the table. Just be careful when you open them, there may be a puff of steam when they are opened.